This policy is a part of our Studio Marketplace Terms. By using any of the Studio Marketplace community features, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Studio Marketplace Terms.
Members who use any of the community features must be over 18 years old. You agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don’t spam.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don’t use community tools or features to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
Forums are a public space on the Studio Marketplace here you can gather with members to discuss anything you would like to talk about.
By using the Forum feature, you acknowledge that:
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent (unless they are deleted by Studio Marketplace for violation of our policies).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums organized and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- Studio Marketplace reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content in the Forums at any time.
- You may have your Studio Marketplace account locked if you violate any community policies.